Sunday, December 5, 2010

G-O-T W-E-T



FREAKY SATURDAY ...
soo , as usual i woke up from bed at 10.00 am this morning , but don't worry i didn't forget to pray subuh .. hehe .. after i got up , my aunty asked me if i wanted to play badminton ... and ofcourse  i cudn't refuse cause its my favourite sport X D ... so we played like about 20 mins , then sunddenly my auntie felt dizzy and started to vomit on my dads lawn .... eeeewww~~~ .. hehe ..
then we went inside to eat breakfast ... 

after that , my dad asked me to wash my mothers van (old estima) and that he will give me rm5 ... sooo i said "ok" ... but i didn't know tht i had to wash it all alone ... but i had to ... if not , my dad will be really pissed ... so i started washing that old estima and i really enjoyed myself ... cause dpt main air punye pasal la nii  ... then i went in cause i had finished washing the old estima ... 

and now im sitting in my bedroom IM-ing peoples in FB cause im really bored !! ...




thts all .. nnti update lagii .. tata ..

No comments:

Post a Comment