Wednesday, December 22, 2010

F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-E-D


I NEED A HOLIDAY !! 

It's so stressfull after a long time learning at school and not going on a holiday .. im juz sad .. cause i have to do the same thing every day at home , i can't go on a holiday cause my mom needs to take care of my new baby brother (Ahmad Afifuddin) ....

HOW I WISH I COULD FLY !!

but it's ok ameer , u can wait next year .. LOL !!


I'll ask my mom so tht she'll take the whole family to GENTING HIGHLANDS next year (2011) LOL!! cause i heard tht it is an exciting and fun place ( from my akk ) !! she's still in GENTING HIGHLANDS  having fun with her family !! how i wish i could follow her ... BERANGAN .. biar la it's , not a crime ... ok till there !! 



tata tutu titi , love u all !! GENTING HIGHLANDS wait for me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment